Are Your Absence Management Practices GINA Compliant?
Join us for a free webinar and learn what all employers should be doing in 2011 to comply with the Final Regulations to the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
Thursday, March 10
1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific
Absence industry experts Marti Cardi and Kevin Curry of Reed Group will help you learn what your organization must do today to ensure compliance with the new GINA regulations, including:
- The definition of Genetic Information today.
- “Safe harbor” language inclusions.
- New rules for managing employee records.
- How to ask for medical information without requesting genetic information.
Marti is a seasoned employment law and compliance attorney with over 20 years private practice and in-house experience in management of employment litigation and EEO agency charges, investigations of alleged employee misconduct and discrimination.
Kevin is an absence management expert with over 20 years of experience in strategy, design, development and implementation of best-practice solutions to industry needs for disability management and consulting.
To join the Webinar:
1. Click here.
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. This meeting does not require a password.
4. Click “Join Now” and Select “I will call in” from pop-up box
6. Call-in toll-free: 866-469-3239
Access code: 490 534 698
Trouble accessing the Webinar?
For assistance https://rgl.webex.com/rgl/mc
On the left navigation bar, click “Support”